Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Week of December 14

This week we did alot of reviewing for the upcoming test, but we also learned some new science ideas. We learned about friction and air resistance and how it affects scientific learning. We continued on our force diagrams and made more number sentences. We also learned about Newton's third law and to draw a force diagram for it you need two seperate ones to show each vantage points. These new science ideas will help me on the test.


I learned these ideas by taking notes and doing homework. I also completed a 5 page extra credit study guide that helped me. Not to mention that i completed many review questions for the test. We also had many examples and demonstrations. This week we even wrote a small story about friction to help our knowledge. Without these ways I wouldn't fully understand the science ideas.



These ideas are important because they will help me on the test. Also it will prepare me for more scientific things in the future. It also helped me furthermore my knowledge on the the last and the present unit that we are enduring. These science ideas are important because it will help me in the future, not just the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment